Estate Sale Services
Taking Estates Sales To The Next Level
The Estate Sale Process
1. Consult – Initial Consultation, meet with clients, define goal and timeline.
2. Contract – Client Reviews and Signs Contract
3. Removing Personal Items
4. Scope Appointment – Defining Timeline and additional details for the sale
5. Team Sets Up – Belvary Estate Sales team will come in and sets up the home.
6. Photography and Marketing – I send out over hundreds of emails letting people know about our sale. Place an EMail Ad on the Internet three days prior to the sale, our web site, EstateSales.net and put directional Red/ White &
Blue Signs on nearby thoroughfares.
7. Pricing – All items, new, used, collectible and antique, will be priced at an Estate Sale level. This price is below
retail but above second hand. Our basis for pricing comes from the following: Reference books as guides, our knowledge, internet research and our actual selling experience throughout the years in business.
8. Quality Control – Quality control team will assess to ensure all items are priced accordingly.
9. Sale Day
After the Sale
Why Hire an Estate Sale Company?
Some people have experience dealing with antiques and collectibles and are very qualified to conduct an estate sale on their own. However, without this knowledge, it is easy to either underprice a valuable item, or over price a common item. Even worse, many people inadvertently throw away items of significant value, thinking that they are just “junk.” We believe that our expertise most often leads to higher profits for our clients. We provide professional staff for security and assistance during each sale.